Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 11:57
Act as if you are in a video game and everything seems more normal. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 February, 03:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I started having epiphanies in 2017! I write them down. My first one was about Russia & China.
Now I have them frequently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
06 February, 06:37
So remember when we used to joke that Bill G created the computer viruses to sell the software? This made me think of that (if were are indeed AI)

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 11:28
Crazy like coco puffs

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
05 February, 06:44
Okay , was not ready for that one

Night Shift @kekerista
05 February, 12:03
if this was even remotely true how do you explain babies just out of the womb being raped, tortured and killed or left to suffer.
That would have to mean that the baby created that for themselves.
All the nopes in nopeland.
I think she's got part of the equasion but not the whole of it.
We do create our own destiny as we gather more information.

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
05 February, 11:17
"My Big TOE"

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 February, 10:18
I hope this computer program is able to cure my flu and fever. I would like to go to work tomorrow...
It's all fascinating and thank you VK for posting videos like this!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 February, 06:35
I am /we are the pinnacle of the Gods creation : humans . And look this lunatic up please. So pathetic.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 February, 04:00
Just be.

🥰🙌

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 February, 03:59

Tyler 316 @TWM316
05 February, 03:55
Sandbox of all sandboxes

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 February, 03:21
And I’m bringing y’all with me!
#GodWins
#Peace #Hope #Love
and the greatest of these is LOVE ❤️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
05 February, 01:01
I’m here for the comments.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
05 February, 12:55
If we are an "AI", wouldn't there be a source of intelligence that is not artificial?

Cam Mac @campmac111
05 February, 12:30
I especially like the part about our minds being our controller. I don't see how this proves that there is no God though. According to this logic, even if there wasn't one to start with, wouldn't one exist now, having been manifested by all who believe? That being said, who put us here in this computer? Who created us in the first place?

Cam Mac @campmac111
05 February, 12:34
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
To clarify, these are rhetorical questions.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 February, 11:52
Ready Player One

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 February, 11:06
The vaccinations are getting activated.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
04 February, 10:52
She creeped me out so much. I couldn't listen to her all the way through.

04 February, 11:05
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Me too, smh. It's a new age mindset... a false sense of self. These kinds of people are so self-involved that something snaps inside and this is the result. She didn't come up with nothin'... this crap is all over the place, "simulations" and "supercomputers". It's a demonic engagement.

Ange Love @LoveM
04 February, 08:04
I understand her direction🙏🏻she is heading into the light and love that we were created for✨🌈🕊❤️🎶

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
04 February, 07:32
There are many Creator Gods, they will make themselves known soon.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 February, 10:10
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
Were they Gods or did the people at that time believe they were because they came from other planets and used high technology?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
04 February, 11:18
💀

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
04 February, 07:32
If there is no God outside of us, who does Vengeance belong to ?

We The People @OutOfMatrix
04 February, 10:08
We are all part of God: we are one with God. Vengeance belongs to a higher power and our higher selves exist in a different dimension/realm.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 February, 06:09
Who exactly does she think created this supposed super computer? Sorry but God is Greater than her "super computer".

TBo ogg donated @tbog
04 February, 08:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
She didn't have that Epiphany yet. 😏

04 February, 11:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏💗👊 2000% right!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 February, 06:05
LOL...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 February, 06:07
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
When you think about it, we can be classed as AI if we are still 'plugged' into the system, not thinking for ourselves ... being fed by our TV, Radio everyday

AI = Normies

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 05:56
With everything that Nana has seen and been thro this makes perfect sense to me.

I totally understand everything she said, but I think that we are moving now to a group two, because some of us have been able to connect with the group consciousness to interact already.

I have seen a lot of ppl able to communicate with me there, like just hanging out and exploring it waiting on everyone to catch up and trying to figure out for themselves how to advance more.

https://youtu.be/4yEmk4Qrf...
UNDERSTANDING SOUL MATRIX, HIVES, INTERFACED CONSCIOUSNESS / Feb 02 2023 - YouTube

--- Find more detailed information in "The Seeders": https://www.elenadanaan.org/the-seeders-return-of-the-gods--- "Live Long and Prosper" merch: https://ple...

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
04 February, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hi

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 February, 05:24
Brilliantly put . Another/Higher level of Understanding :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 04:32
Nana would agree on some level but I do not think of it as a simulation and yes there is a God/Creator/Source because I have met God in my NDE>

I view it as more of like you would think of "Total Recall".
We are energy beings experiencing a material, 3D Earth suite presence.

We are not Artificial but we are more intelligent than we realize until we connect with our higher self.

We are fractal pieces of God and in being so we ARE NOT God but we have God given soul abilities that are more powerful than AI.
Powers like telepathy, telekinesis, abilities to move thro other dimensions and what we view as "time", and more when we fully realize our higher self.
They want to make us AI but they will fail.
We are not imo, Artificial Intelligence.
When I left this Earth suit I was pure energy and I felt the presence of God all around me, an entity that was pure energy as well but everything everywhere.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 February, 04:08
Welp, Ok! I am going to be busy this afternoon! I’m going to be manifesting my way out of this current timeline and into a much better place.! 👍😊

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 February, 04:02
Somebody get this gal a Bible!

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 February, 03:02
She is definitely on to something very powerful.

VK says we are from the future. I don't know.

Perhaps, something went very bad with planet earth and how we experience life. I'm sure there are souls that have been trapped. I believe Jesus came to tell us something to that nature.

It's all about our MINDS.

They want it.

Why do you think they bombard the world with so many distractions? Amusement parks, video games, gazillion apps, hollywood movies, netflix, hulu, Disney
world, social media, broadway shows, tv shows, etc...

UNPLUG from the matrix.

Free your MIND!