Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 11:57
Act as if you are in a video game and everything seems more normal. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 February, 12:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
There is a TikTok for that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 12:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I do fully believe Our Creator is more than just ourselves. Do You ?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 February, 01:07
I do. Of course I do believe this is Our good lord’s creation. And maybe it could be seen as a supercomputer per se?

04 February, 01:40
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Yes. In 2020 by way of random events I was put in contact with a psychologist in KC who told me I was a robot, lol.

Whites QWall @QTip75
Just mentioned to my fiancé earlier that people don’t need psychiatric help if they have, and believe in, Jesus.
02:19 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
04 February, 02:55
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I wasnt looking to get any just wondering why a psychologist would want to speak to me regarding my twitt posts... Clown world bro. Jesus Is King.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 February, 05:57
yeah i understood what you were saying. should’ve said, “./sync” to start my comment. :)