Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 11:57
Act as if you are in a video game and everything seems more normal. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 February, 12:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
There is a TikTok for that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 12:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I do fully believe Our Creator is more than just ourselves. Do You ?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 February, 01:07
I do. Of course I do believe this is Our good lord’s creation. And maybe it could be seen as a supercomputer per se?

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Yes. In 2020 by way of random events I was put in contact with a psychologist in KC who told me I was a robot, lol.
01:40 PM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 February, 02:36
Mister Roboto 😂🍿 Jason . At least people are starting to think . It’s a start . 🤡🤣 ♥️ You man . https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Styx - Mr. Roboto (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by Styx performing Mr. Roboto. (C) 1983 A&M RecordsBest of Styx: https://goo.gl/n2JFbNSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/UiH6GG#Styx #MrRoboto #Vevo

04 February, 02:53
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Love ya too brother. 💗

😁

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 February, 02:19
Just mentioned to my fiancé earlier that people don’t need psychiatric help if they have, and believe in, Jesus.

04 February, 02:55
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I wasnt looking to get any just wondering why a psychologist would want to speak to me regarding my twitt posts... Clown world bro. Jesus Is King.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 February, 02:11
😂I made the shrink proff admit it was all bs in front of the whole "class".

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 February, 02:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Then told that mofo I was giving myself an A and left. AFTER telling the class SEE it is all bullshit, hold your faith.