Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 12:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Last time I saw this irl aliens came to talk to me and asked if I could see "The Constellation". Do u guys know about that?
09:17 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
04 February, 12:40
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Please tell us about it. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 February, 12:41
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Halloween a few years ago (during covid) went to a small concert on a farm and the moon looked very much like this. Two middle aged "people" (strange bc the concert was a local band in their 20 somethings) took a lot of interest in me even when I tried to avoid them. I was not particularly intoxicated. The woman seemed human enough, but the man was wearing some sort of bio suit (his hands and fingers were wayy too large and he couldn't really use them very much - not a costume). At one point they cozied up next to me and the woman touched my arm saying "Touch is so important." Later the man pointed to the moon that looked like that and asked me if I could see "The Constellation". I asked him if he meant the moon, he said no. I asked him if he meant a spaceship, he did not respond.

Maybe aliens, maybe weird looking swingers. Idk.