Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 February, 01:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 February, 01:31
I see that quite a bit around the sun as well as the moon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Higgins @David23
04 February, 11:29
I've seen that with the sun.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 February, 10:19
Moon reflecting on the dome?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 February, 05:23
+ 3 🔍
FOCUS

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
04 February, 03:14
Feb 2 5am

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 February, 11:32
Magnificent photography 🎶 it makes my heart sing 🎵

👀I spy, with my older naked eye...that was the biggest, brightest ring I have ever seen~MID-MICHIGAN~

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
04 February, 11:08
Saw that Thursday evening in Washington State. Cool stuff

Night Shift @kekerista
05 February, 12:13
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Washington State here too.
I saw it as well.
Did you see the moon last night.
Red circle
Blood on the moon they say.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 February, 11:08
Mornin’ Doq🥰🙏🏻

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 February, 11:03
Full Snow Micromoon on the 5th

https://www.livescience.co...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 11:00

Morning Doq!

So what makes the ring?

Just fyi, you must have a boss ass camera to get that pic that clear.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
04 February, 10:54
I lived on 18th and pch in HB CA I saw this literally over my head. I filmed it. There were 2 sun's one day oh and my view was long beach harbor. Where I saw so many evergreen cargos and other cargos stacked up. It was in 2018. The sun was white and weird. I lived there 32 years. I knew something was not right and that wasn't the real sun. So this phenomenon and those I'd like explained, and know it's the real truth
It was obvious military was doing something I filmed more military flying than ever. Wonder if the HB airshow was part of the distraction while arrests were going on? Either way the airshow was always amazing.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
04 February, 10:24
Welcone to the "Real" world..

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
04 February, 09:58
Oh yes I saw it tonight in Australia. What an AURA!!!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
04 February, 09:37
Who parked the moon where it is? Who sized it to just block out the sun? Why didn't they ask these questions in school?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 February, 09:25
There was a little ditty back in the 70s....I think from Melanie....
"I can draw a ring around the moon, I can draw a line from star to star, I can sing a penny's worth of songs, to tell them how in love we are...." This pic reminds me of that song.💕

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
04 February, 09:17
Last time I saw this irl aliens came to talk to me and asked if I could see "The Constellation". Do u guys know about that?

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
04 February, 12:40
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Please tell us about it. 😊

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 February, 09:03

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 February, 08:04
I spy a Q

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 February, 02:20
Halo around the moon.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 February, 01:08
Cool shot!