Only people mentioned by QTANKGIRL in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
08 February, 09:48
In response QTANK GIRL to her Publication
cancelled weeks ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 February, 05:34
I was an Audible member for a long time, and I canceled. I told them why!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
08 February, 04:54
canceled amazon.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
08 February, 10:12
Already did.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 10:05
I'd rather shop in the REAL Amazon than use the fake amazon...do the dig they sell humans, adults, children and adrenechrome.....the simply rename it and no one seems to be the wiser...

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
08 February, 09:57
I'm in the 🇬🇧 and I (ab)USE Amazon. 🤣😂🤣

I use them to source stuff, then go look for small retailers selling what I'm after.

I very often find the item is actually cheaper, and support local retail in the process. 👍

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
08 February, 09:15
While I agree, we really need an all-American alternative. Amazon has altered lifestyles. People in urban areas are better suited to drop the Amazon option. Rural residents have latched onto Amazon's excellent business model - first amendment issue notwithstanding.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
08 February, 01:52
My husband and I have stopped.

I no longer want to buy our nutrients from Amazon...
Looking forward to mom and pop sm local shops again...in the
mean time - I found a family supplement distributor...

side note re...
(Please read about Iodine - consider there may be a 'too much salt' scam...
to cover for the fact that our bodies require Iodine and it has been
(intentionally???) removed from our diets.
Look up Dr. Brownstein re: Iodine for health

Need nutrients - consider...
https://pureprescriptions....

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 February, 05:39
In response California American to his Publication
Pure Prescriptions looks good but expensive. We aren't making much in retirement, so we wouldn't be able to afford that.

connie wright @cowri
08 February, 12:49
In most cases you can go directly to the sellers site to purchase their items. I cancelled my membership 2 or 3 years ago & I had to cancel my credit card because they were still going to charge me/they store your card onfo in their data.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:43
Couldnt agree anymore

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 February, 11:50

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
07 February, 11:34
I dropped my membership months ago and I live 1hr away from all stores and ordered everything from them, but no more

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
07 February, 11:34
I`ll do it after EBS

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
07 February, 11:20
Do better than not buy, drop your prime acct. Sell your stock shares

Garden Foxanne @gardenfoxanne
07 February, 11:13
Done a month ago.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
07 February, 11:04
I have not and I will not. I will not even go on their site.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 February, 10:35
deleted my account

Debra Fierens @DollLady
07 February, 10:22
Never order from them anyway so no problem.

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
07 February, 10:11
i have not made a ourchase from Amazon, Wal-Mart, or any big corporation for 2yrs... it is not always convenient but i feel it is my duty as a Patriot ❤🇺🇸❤