George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 06:26
I THINK THE REASON WERE NOT BACK ON TWITTER EXCEPT FOR A FEW THAT WERE PUT THERE TO LIGHT A MATCH MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST THEIR GETTING THE TRUTH ANON FREE ...THEY SEE NO BIAS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 February, 06:55
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Good theory. I'm not convinced that we'll be needed but- if so- we are ready to pounce like lions. It wouldn't take us long to red pill the world. We did it before- we'll do it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Michaels @DarkToLight1985
04 February, 12:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I thought that Twitter was one of the main 'battlefields' in the op to begin with, wasn't it?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It was and maybe it still is but I don't believe that it's going to be up to us to red pill the world. I feel like we're closer to the 'comfort and guide' phase of this operation. I might be wrong.
12:39 AM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Rick Michaels to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
06 February, 02:16
There is still a need for education of Normies. Yesterday one did not know what Panda Eyes represented. She got a quick education in something she wasn't ready for, but another person awakened. We are still needed to educate. Sitting back on your haunches isn't cutting it right now.

04 February, 02:39
Fan, for some reason, it's not attaching properly, so here's a link to the statement by Geddes:
https://i.postimg.cc/kX38H...
I use this rarely with other patriots and never with normies who were jabbed. I think you can see why.

04 February, 02:37
And we absolutely will be called on to comfort, guide, reassure, calm and defuse unbelievable rage & confusion.
Matt Geddes says it far better than I ever could and he did so in these very threads, IIRC, over a year ago; I'm attaching it.
It's the finest words I've ever seen about our task.
And these are among the finest words ever put to a 2 minute speech in history:
https://bit.ly/3COluri

04 February, 02:22
Everything I've seen throughout the 5,400 hrs of connecting the drops with the comms & events suggests the power in this is WTP. The 'Storm' was never SpecOps or Q or Trump. I think the entire purpose and aim of the 'Q psyop' was to awaken in the people the awareness of the extent of corruption and evil, especially re: the kids, inform us of our power and create a drive to save our freedoms, our nations and our very lives as the truth of the agendas behind the shots came to light. We all outnumber these malignancies in Davos tens of millions to one on this planet and the power of that collective is incomprehensibly massive. The entire point of hiding what they do from us is to convince us of their 'power', which is simply an illusion. I've attached a rather brilliant summary of just how life on this planet is created by dark souls hiding in the shadows, Fan.
The Storm was was here all the time. It was....
All. Of. Us.