LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
03 February, 04:09
PRAYERS PLEASE! πŸ™πŸ»

Just found out Momma's in hospice. Her heart's shutting down after yrs of congestive heart failure. She's stopped food or liquid. πŸ’”

She's 89 so it's not totally unexpected, but came on quickly. She was fine a couple wks ago. *sighs* She'll meet her Creator the way He made her! She adamantly rejected any jabs, including flu or C-19! I've been SO proud of her! She'll join my Daddy again soon. He died May 2021. Same as her, NO jabs! They had been together since he was 16 & she was 15! My heart's breaking all over again.

I won't be able to be with her. I called her this morning & heard her try to vocalize. My sister said she smiled from ear to ear. πŸ’• Please pray for her, to have a peaceful & painless transition and for me & my siblings, that we may have comfort & peace. πŸ™πŸ»

No big following here, so if you know anyone w/one, please share & ask them to repost! The more, the better! Prayers work! Thanks! ❀

@martingeddes
@vincentkennedy
@katisthesea3
hum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
Prayers for mom and family! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
11:05 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NettieO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danette Olson, click on at the bottom under it