LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
PRAYERS PLEASE! 🙏🏻

Just found out Momma's in hospice. Her heart's shutting down after yrs of congestive heart failure. She's stopped food or liquid. 💔

She's 89 so it's not totally unexpected, but came on quickly. She was fine a couple wks ago. *sighs* She'll meet her Creator the way He made her! She adamantly rejected any jabs, including flu or C-19! I've been SO proud of her! She'll join my Daddy again soon. He died May 2021. Same as her, NO jabs! They had been together since he was 16 & she was 15! My heart's breaking all over again.

I won't be able to be with her. I called her this morning & heard her try to vocalize. My sister said she smiled from ear to ear. 💕 Please pray for her, to have a peaceful & painless transition and for me & my siblings, that we may have comfort & peace. 🙏🏻

No big following here, so if you know anyone w/one, please share & ask them to repost! The more, the better! Prayers work! Thanks! ❤

@martingeddes
@vincentkennedy
@katisthesea3
hum
04:09 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
10 February, 06:13
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 February, 01:41
ohhh I feel your pain, @Lo...we share a similar tale, in me losing my mom 3 mths after I moved back home to care for the two of them. She passed in 2021, & Daddy passed about 4 months ago in 2022 at home in his chair, as was his desire.

My heart is with you, Sis, & more importantly the Angels are already rejoicing & preparing to welcome your sweet Momma as she transitions from here into the arms of our Lord and to be with your Dad forevermore.

Rejoicing with you over the fact that you know Where she is going, & asking our Father to comfort you as only He really can. That your memories & love that you've shared with your Momma & Daddy will flood you with His love for both of them & yourself.

May His Peace (shalom, shalom = NOTHING missing, NOTHING broken), wash over you even as you read these posts, and may the memory of both your parents be forever blessed until that day we are all together with Him.

Asking in the Name above ALL names and for His glory alone, may it be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 February, 04:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
08 February, 10:49
May you and your mother feel peace and strength during these times of need 🙏
May love comfort you both

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
05 February, 05:53
Prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙌

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 07:26
Praying now.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
05 February, 04:32
UPDATE: THANK YOU to everyone who sent thoughts & prayers for my Mom & family! I appreciate y'all more than you know.

Momma left this Earth a few hrs ago. She passed painlessly & peacefully with my sister by her side. We all called to say we loved her & I sang to her. As my sister assured her that we'd all be alright, her breathing simply slowed to a stop. No struggle to breathe, just peace. Sis told her it was ok to join Daddy & laid her head on Mom's chest to hear her last heartbeat. 💔 As heartbroken as I am, I'm grateful that our prayers were answered for a peaceful transition! She & Daddy will never be separated again! They're with my son, my brother, my husband & all who passed before! What a sweet reunion! They had a long, exciting life together! They gave life & love to 6 of us. We, in turn, gave them a host of grandkids, great-grandkids, & even 2 great-great-grandkids!! We gave them some grief over the yrs & they loved us through it all. Thanks again for the love & prayers!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 February, 03:58
I feel your pain
I wasn’t able to be there for my dad’s passing and it broke my heart even more.
🙏🙏🙏
May God give your family comfort & peace
May His mercy & love pour out upon your family and console you.
❤️🕊️

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 February, 10:16
Thinking of you. 🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 February, 02:12
Sending prayers of Love and Healing and peaceful transitioning if this is her time for your Momma and for all of you to feel supported 💜
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

vic gauchi @Vicg
04 February, 01:31
🙏🙏🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
04 February, 11:28
Prayers & healing blessings of miracles heading directly to your loving momma’s heart❤️🙏
We support & honor you & your family during this time....believe in miracles🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 February, 11:07
🙏🙏🙏

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
04 February, 10:19
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 February, 09:10
🙏Thank You Good Lord for sending Your peace, grace and unconditional Love to LO's mother as she transitions from this temporary realm into Yours. Strengthen her loved ones as they travel through this adjustment with the knowledge that they will be together again. Thy will be done Lord, it is so, so it is. Binding my prayers with all others of good will praying similar.🙏🙏🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
04 February, 03:13
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
04 February, 01:36
🙏🙏🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
04 February, 01:16
Sendig prayers🙏 May ✨God✨ send his blessings, light✨ and love💜 to your mother and the rest of the family🙏Much Light✨&LQVE💜 fren

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 February, 01:08
SAYING PRAYERS

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 February, 12:59
❤️

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
04 February, 12:58
Yeshua , we pray for the glory of YOUR Kingdom, we humbly come together to cover this entire family as they go thru this transition, we thank you for the live they have give to this world and the love to last forever. We ask that you send Angles to comfort them with fond memories and love . We thank you that we can come to you with our needs and that you respond. In Yeshua's mighty name AMEN ! May peace be with you my friend !

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 February, 12:51
🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖May God send his angels to Carr her to heavy God bless you all may God comfort you and your family through these hard times 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
04 February, 12:50
Prayers for your family LO Patriot 🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

CharRose @CharRose
04 February, 12:49
Sending love and light to your precious Mom. To you and your siblings as well. May our Divine Creator cover your Mom and each of you with His peace that passes understanding. 🙏 💜 🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 February, 12:30
Sending you a lot of prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 February, 12:28
I'm so sorry about your Mom, mine was my best friend and I miss her to this day! May God be with her, make her passing as easy as possible. Bless your family as well!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 February, 12:28
🙏🙏🙏💖💕

Blu Bird donated @se0861
04 February, 12:21
Sending prayers 🙏💖

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
04 February, 12:12
Sending prayers. God bless you all. 🙏🙏🙏