Anonup is Family.
It’s all about love.

#prayerteam
06:03 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
04 February, 09:43
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
So much darkness today....prayer much needed somI thank you and may God bless you Mary for your prayers. I pray for the anons almost each day too and now a special prayer for you. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 February, 06:33
God bless anyone who needed or needs a prayer said today!!!

May your life be filled with Light, Love, Happiness, Joy, and many many Blessings!!! Prayer sent!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 09:13
🙏💗

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
04 February, 08:39
Thank you!😌

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
04 February, 01:51
I got this from you Mary and put some Love with it....
#PrayerTeamLove

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 February, 12:43

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 February, 12:39
😍🙏🏻❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 February, 12:12
I lost both my parents over the holidays... yes they were jabbed

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 February, 09:11
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
🙏 🙏 ❤️

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
04 February, 09:46
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I am so sorry. God bless and comfort you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻