Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 12:32
We have another winner!
Rosanne be em!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 04:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@SirHuckleberry please mention to #JuanOSavin that โฌ‡๏ธ want to meet him ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I have told him many times that he has many at AU that appreciate all he does for us.

God arranged my first meeting with him, I would say that perhaps you can manifest it as well.

He is at a variety of events and if you attend any of them there is a good chance for the opportunity because that is mostly what he does at events is meet ppl individually and take pics with them and sign books or what ever they want signed.
04:40 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 04:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Unfortunately I donโ€™t know of any events in OKC surrounding areas. And I definitely canโ€™t afford to drive to any of them anywhere else. Hereโ€™s to hoping ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜Š