Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 04:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@SirHuckleberry please mention to #JuanOSavin that ⬇️ want to meet him 🙏🏻😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 04:40
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I have told him many times that he has many at AU that appreciate all he does for us.

God arranged my first meeting with him, I would say that perhaps you can manifest it as well.

He is at a variety of events and if you attend any of them there is a good chance for the opportunity because that is mostly what he does at events is meet ppl individually and take pics with them and sign books or what ever they want signed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 February, 01:55
I don't know what I'm happier about- Roseanne winning or you texting with Juan. Hilarious!

03 February, 11:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😭He texted me back after he talked to her and found out it was a shill's lies. It was a fake story.
Some ppl are just mean.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 February, 11:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My goodness I must agree
with you as well JFK fan.
Cindy you made my day sweetheart.
Thank you for the smiles.
Glad we are here together.

🔷WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🔷

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
02 February, 04:17
I guess this is pretty new?
Can't find anything about this anywhere.

02 February, 10:28
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Yes I posted where he text me again this morning when he spoke to her he found out it was fake news. Someone was just being mean on purpose,

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 04:03
YAY! She received what she was denied.
Yay Jump up and down Roseanne.
joy joy joy

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
02 February, 04:02
Wow Nana, you are blessed to know some pretty high up people. #JuanOSavin

02 February, 10:44
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Juan doesn't act like a high up really. When we have events he is always spending all his time out talking to ppl individually.
Just like everyone else trying to figure out what God wants me to do and why he puts me together with certain ppl.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 February, 02:56
Awesome! I love Roseanne

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 February, 01:16
So happy for her. 😁❤😁

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 February, 02:01
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Congratulations Roseanne!!! We LOVE YOU!!! A Patriot through and through!!! 💙👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 February, 12:41
Awesome!! She so deserves this!! (Hope she turns it anll into Precious Metals as soon as she receives it). 🙏🙌❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 February, 12:35
Wow.!!! That is soooo awesome!!