Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Had to put her down this morning. She went out with dignity. Whispering Good Dog in her ear as she took her last breaths. Loved her so.
01:50 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 February, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So very sorry... 😔🙏 Saw this around when you first posted, but could not leave a comment here until today. Sending prayers and love to you and your family.🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
06 February, 09:26
Just seeing this, brutal, sorry VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 February, 01:35
Sorry I just now saw this VK. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You did everything you could unfortunately "they" want to destoy man's best friend too. Keep all those beautiful memories and hugs to you 🙏 😊💗

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
06 February, 03:00
🙏 prayers with you and fam, heart knows your feeling and reaches out to you in this moment. Life so loved and cherished, VK God blessings and may your kindness and generosity be returned unto you. ❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 February, 12:17
Damn. Sorry I missed this post Vincent. They never really leave us. I still feel all of my pets that have passed around me. Each one has their own special tree on my property. Hugs my friend!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
06 February, 12:14
My condolences. Nothing more heartbreaking than having to make that decision no pet lover ever wants to make. You show pure love when you take away their pain and make it your own. May the void in your heart be healed and filled with the beautiful memories of your precious sweet baby. Blessings

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
05 February, 07:11
Praying for your family. I know that pain 🥲

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
05 February, 05:34
I’m so sorry for you and your family. Cherish the memories with her and know that it’s okay to cry. Prayers. 🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
05 February, 05:00
So very sorry for your VK. ❤️‍🩹

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
05 February, 12:52
That must have been a painful decision. I wish you strength to bare the loss.... Keep her alive in your heart.

Night Shift @kekerista
05 February, 12:21
I had a friend take the ashes of my dog and put it in paint and he painted me the most beautiful painting.

I had a photograph, it was black and white of my dog in the back ground laying down on the floor with his tennis ball in the foreground.

My friend put the ashes in the painting of Miko and his ball. Everything remained black and white except the tennis ball, which was green....my favorite color.

I can not walk by that painting without touching it and it brings back such lovely memories. I don't hold many material things in high regard but I will tell you that if my house was on fire I would not go to the safe and get anything monetary out.

I'd go straight for my current dogs and then that painting next.
It was better than placing his ashes in a box left to be forgotten on a shelf.

He's still with me every day.
Every damn day.
And I'm okay with that.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
05 February, 09:06
My friend I am so sorry 😢 lifting you up in prayer. 🙏
Love you.

Mark Scoggin @Hope
05 February, 08:53
I’m in tears for you. They are a gift we cherish forever. I’m sorry for your loss.

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
05 February, 06:16
🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 February, 02:48
They teach us so much, they are forever etched in our 💕.
#UnconditionalLove

True North @TrueNorthGirl
04 February, 09:55
Big hugs to you all.
I’m so very sorry. 🥹😔🙏🏻

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
04 February, 07:18
I am sorry for your loss and pray God brings you comfort.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 February, 06:34
God bless you all with this heartbreak. 💔
So sorry 😔

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
04 February, 04:19
So sorry to hear this. Prayers of comfort to you and your family. Our pets give us so much unconditional love, we are all better people for it.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
04 February, 02:15
So sorry to hear this VK. They are just like family. And we all know family is everything. Sending prayers for comfort.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 February, 02:08
Oh I'm so sorry...the heartbreak is real. She gave you unconditional love, that's our precious gift from God. Sending you and your family comfort prayers.

Mar Simk @mrshook
04 February, 01:00
💔💔

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 February, 11:09
💜

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 February, 11:03
😭🙏🙏🙏 many prayers for you and your fur baby

Judy Link @Jlink333
So sorry, VK!😢😢😢🙏💖

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
So sorry for your lost brother

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
04 February, 10:26
🙏💔😭NO LONGER BY OUR SIDE
BUT ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS😭😭😭💓🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 February, 10:13
So sorry to hear this VK, my heart breaks for you, it is never easier and they are never with us long enough. I lost 2 in 2019, that was hard.

Sending you tonnes of love 💚