Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 01:50
Had to put her down this morning. She went out with dignity. Whispering Good Dog in her ear as she took her last breaths. Loved her so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
I had a friend take the ashes of my dog and put it in paint and he painted me the most beautiful painting.

I had a photograph, it was black and white of my dog in the back ground laying down on the floor with his tennis ball in the foreground.

My friend put the ashes in the painting of Miko and his ball. Everything remained black and white except the tennis ball, which was green....my favorite color.

I can not walk by that painting without touching it and it brings back such lovely memories. I don't hold many material things in high regard but I will tell you that if my house was on fire I would not go to the safe and get anything monetary out.

I'd go straight for my current dogs and then that painting next.
It was better than placing his ashes in a box left to be forgotten on a shelf.

He's still with me every day.
Every damn day.
And I'm okay with that.
12:21 PM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Night Shift, click on at the bottom under it