Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So, what constrains the malleability of timelines? 🤔
12:11 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 February, 02:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ONLY GOD'S TIMELINE IS REAL AND THE TRUTH. GET OUT OF THE INFORMATION LOOP. SAME LOOP FOR FIVE YEARS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 February, 12:39
Every individual's choice in all the seperate timelines would seem to be like those individual cells in a tree, the long vertical xylem tubing. As long as the majority are unaffected, a few can become compromised or deviate, but the whole tree remains intact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 February, 12:17
We do

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 February, 12:14
(Nice Timestamp here in Texas for your Post 11:11)

Maybe interference from Time Travelers is the only thing that changes our timelines? (I keep seeing “Back To The Future” playing in my mind. Trump = Good version of BIFF? 🤷‍♀️).

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
03 February, 12:13
I just watched a video that explored this subject.
https://rumble.com/v114r38...

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 February, 12:14
A leap Of Faith