Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Let's recognize what satan is up to, he is trying to pull us back into fear, back into his hell.

See it for what it is and "FEAR NOT".
Why is this so important?

Because no matter what you think the future is going to turn out to be, a pull to a "New Earth" in a new dimesion or the rise to a new dimension on this Earth in a new spot in the Universe in a new frequency, or what ever you see, let's stay focused on a positive future.
The important part of this in my opinion is that we do it together, because together manifesting postitive energy we are more powerful than satan and more powerful that the AI controllers, it is the positive energy going out that determines what manifests imho, not necessarily the exact events.

satan is going to turn up the fear control knob going forward as it is all he has left!
Do all you can to be FEARLESS!

Focus on Hope, Love, Service to others!
YOU ARE a piece of God not part of satan!

https://youtu.be/BI8BVI
God is Trying to Reach You with Important Message - You Need to Hear This Immediately - YouTube

Seeking God’s Kingdom means seek righteousness. It means to commit yourself to living right before God, standing in the grace of God that saved you and not l...

07:13 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 February, 09:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No fear we have had it with Satan and his demons . They are finished they should have never touched our children .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 February, 09:11
💗🙏👍🔥😄 Agree...true love conquers fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 February, 05:28
Celebrate each day God gives you life.
No time for anything but making the day the best that it can be.
I am truly grateful for just waking up and painfree
Many didn't wake up

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
03 February, 03:26
🙏Love you Nana💖

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 04:42
In response Jeane Vanburen to his Publication
Love you too hun, love you all!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 February, 02:12
Anyone else having issues opening any links outside of AU? I can't even open this video inside of AU, and this is the first I have been able to respond to a post for hours.

arba happihr @arba
03 February, 05:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
HUMM
This is when a teenager is needed.
They know all about computers.
I hope someone can help you out.
Aloha

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 February, 07:46
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes, definitely a lag in the internet / email

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 February, 01:03
Amen. Thank you!! 😊✨💫🥰

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 12:46
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 February, 10:28
Beautifully said, Nana 😻💫💓

Our FOCUS is raising LIGHT frequencies
& remaining connected to our Divine Soul 24/7.

We are envisioning & embodying
a beautiful brave New World.
Pristine, sparkling, happy, healthy, abundant,
creative, innovative LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT 🌟
NO HARM
TO A SINGLE GOD-CREATED BEING 🕊

🌏🌷 Dolores Cannon on moving to New Earth
"The Earth has a tone, a frequency.
That tone has changed & speeded up.
The Frequencies & Vibrations of the Earth
are changing.
We're getting ready to shift...
The entire Universe is watching.
It's the greatest show on Earth
because it has never happened
in the history of the Universes before
that an ENTIRE PLANET will make the shift
at one time..." 🌺🌏🌿💞

#wwg1wga

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 February, 12:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🙏💖

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 February, 02:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat ...Remembering your post on Nov. 29, 2022; Dolores referring to Light Body Ascension?

https://operationdisclosur...

#4966 is one of 3 new Q’s
https://qalerts.app

2nd drop with “Ascension” = at least 3 meanings:
Ascension Island, Jesus’ Ascension, Ascension of a Soul

Ascension Island
MJTruth
Very interesting. Q’s latest Q drop includes Ascension.
There is an Island named RAF Ascension Island,
also known as

WideAwake Airfield…

It’s operated at the Air Force
& the United States Space Force.

What are the chances?

– Ascension?
– Wideawake?
– SpaceForce?

candlesinthenight

Jesus’ Ascension
“Jesus has been taken from you into Heaven,
but someday he will return from Heaven
in the same way you saw him go!”
~ Acts 1: 11

Soul Ascension
“Light Body Ascension” Q-map

Also DNA x 4
“DNA upgrade” Q-map

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
03 February, 09:45
♥️♥️♥️♥️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 February, 09:23
This is so TRUE! Fear is a SATANIC MANIPULATION to control people. It also has a detrimental effect on the immune system which weakens the immune response. Fear is a psychological and physiological weapon. This is why the evil ones perpetuate fear constantly. Fearful people are easier to control. One of the best habits to develop is to first recognize your fear response and then deliberately say "I will NOT Fear, for God is with me." The evil ones then lose their power and control. Fear produces darkness, Reducing fear brings LIGHT!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 February, 09:06
Amen, Nana. We got to level up and be like this child 🙏❤️🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 February, 07:33
Good morning nana! 😊 It’s always good to see your posts in my feed because your bring so much sunshine to even the “darkest” and scariest times.
Thank you for this ❤️

When I heard about the balloons triggering a defcon alert I was a little weirded-out because I just had a dream about being at the SB (working there) and all the sudden all these paratroopers appeared telling me to run because of “something not good”
*BTW I never remember dreams 😳 but know you always mention your connection to yours

Anyway back to the news about the defcon, all I kept remembering was Q
“You and your families are safe”

🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 10:55
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Good morning hun, you have a wonderful day.
We are going to lean into God when it gets scary.

No matter what happens, imo God has got us.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 February, 07:20
Amen! There is another one in the fire with us!
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊