Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 04:37
Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 February, 05:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My youngest daughter, a vet student, found out last week her young cat has an unusual liver disease. I've been telling her about glyphosates in the human food supply, and so she did some research and found lawsuits against Purina's pet food! It causes a multitude of diseases, including cancer. I didn't think this daughter was listening to anything I said, but I was wrong; she connecting dots fast now, thank heavens.

And don't forget the recently discovered connection between chickens not laying eggs and eating Purina food. Sure seems like [they] are trying to take out our food supply, our pets, and us. AVOID PURINA!!!

https://legalnewsline.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 February, 06:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
This was from 2020, I couldn't find any decisions on it. Anybody know what happened?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
I can't see that it's been resolved yet; I know these lawsuits can go on for years. Meanwhile it looks like Purina is also being sued for other issues, such as mislabeling ingredients as from the US when they're from other countries such as China.
I have a feeling that these cases/lawsuits are just the tip of the iceberg. The FDA is clearly doing a crappy job regulating both pet and human food. Hopefully we get this straightened out in the near future. Until then, I am very careful what I feed my dog!
07:19 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it