Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 04:37
Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
My youngest daughter, a vet student, found out last week her young cat has an unusual liver disease. I've been telling her about glyphosates in the human food supply, and so she did some research and found lawsuits against Purina's pet food! It causes a multitude of diseases, including cancer. I didn't think this daughter was listening to anything I said, but I was wrong; she connecting dots fast now, thank heavens.

And don't forget the recently discovered connection between chickens not laying eggs and eating Purina food. Sure seems like [they] are trying to take out our food supply, our pets, and us. AVOID PURINA!!!

https://legalnewsline.com/...
05:22 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 February, 06:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
This was from 2020, I couldn't find any decisions on it. Anybody know what happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 07:19
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I can't see that it's been resolved yet; I know these lawsuits can go on for years. Meanwhile it looks like Purina is also being sued for other issues, such as mislabeling ingredients as from the US when they're from other countries such as China.
I have a feeling that these cases/lawsuits are just the tip of the iceberg. The FDA is clearly doing a crappy job regulating both pet and human food. Hopefully we get this straightened out in the near future. Until then, I am very careful what I feed my dog!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 February, 06:19
Nestle have a long history of corruption, look up the Nestle Boycott about the baby formula they were persuading mums to give their babies in poor countries. They were dishing it out free in hospitals so mums were taking up the offer (Nestle told them it was better than breastmilk, the 'latest thing'), the mums' own milk supply then dried up. Then when freebies ran out, the mums went to buy the formula in the shops and found it to be way too expensive. They were watering down the formula to make it last and many babies died of malnutrition as a result. Led to a massive campaign and in some countries, formula companies could not add promotions/special offers to the product. Though they got round this by calling it 'Follow-on' milk 😕 which is basically the same ingredients. All for corporation greed.

02 February, 08:57
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Wow, that's so sad! It's truly despicable what these corporations will do in the name of greed.

some one special to some @godrus
02 February, 06:17
All commercially grown grains are harvested with chemical desiccants which basically kills the plant, forcing the plant in a last gasp to pro-generate its' seed forces increased seed yield as the parent plant is dying, and then the residual chemicals on the yielded seed poisons the GI tract of whoever eats the yielded seed! It's a Black Harvest and it is impossible to talk farmers out of using these chemicals because it increases the profit on their crops! It's despicable what MonSatan did to the industry via RoundUp and similar chemicals! Bayer bought them knowing full well the crimes committed.
Thank goodness is not letting the, discharge the debt to the injured via bankruptcy.
https://germany.detailzero...

03 February, 01:49
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that. It's so crazy what is being done to our food supply and how many people are not aware of any of it.