Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Actually wanted to post this on AU and got it mixed up with twitter.
04:37 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
03 February, 02:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wanted to post this on Twitter. But I can't. I'm suspended for life + 99.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
03 February, 08:50
It's not just what is in the kibble but the very high heat used to bake the kibble that produces carcinogens. I was told this by my vet and also in my research. I lost my dog to bone cancer last year. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
03 February, 12:11
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
This makes me think of Valley Proteins here in Va, I was talking with an ex DWR employee (dept of wildlife) , and he said they found that Valley Proteins weren’t incinerating carcasses at a high enough temperature, and since that protein was being put into deer supplement blocks and That is supposedly why deer were developing Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)

I do not know this to be a fact, but maybe a point for some research.

Mag Aanon @magamaga
03 February, 08:30
Ivermectin and pancur c

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
03 February, 05:40
I know no countdowns, and this is a sad one, but 292 days left till 11/22. You said we’ll be celebrating months prior to that exit date but, all in all, it’s relieving to see a definitive number. Not just 292 days left but less than that left till the upcoming booms. If months of celebration, we could even say less than 232 or less than 202 days… It brings some mental and emotional relief.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 February, 04:56
I realize that I’m probably too late with these replies, but, if my posts can help you or anyone else help a pet, I want to put it out there, VK. ❤️

This is an older article, but, very comprehensive.

https://www.whole-dog-jour...

Is Pet Food Causing Cancer?

https://www.dogsnaturallym...

Can some foods help treat cancer in pets?

https://www.healingcancern...

https://medicusveterinaryd...

Kathryn Welsh @KathrynGrace
03 February, 05:43
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Mary; any info on lymes and dogs? My Charlie is not responding to antibiotic treatment. I fear we're going to loose him.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 February, 03:57 (E)
🙏❤️🐾

Here are a few of the alternative treatment option resources I found for dogs with cancer —

https://drjudymorgan.com/b...

https://www.healingcancern...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 February, 02:57
Purina is owned by Nestle.

Nestle has a special "Health Science" division and one of their focuses is on Pharmaceuticals and "Pharmaceutical Solutions".

Create the problems, then sell the "solutions"?

All for a buck, what a scam.

https://www.nestlehealthsc...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 February, 09:28
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Never purchase anything from Nestlé or Purina, ever. No candy, no hot chocolate, no pet food, nothing!

julie miller @pnut36
03 February, 02:11
This has been doing some amazing stuff please look into https://terahertz-device.c... This brand is the one a few recuers have been using and it is working Continuing prayers

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 February, 12:36
Vet web site, this guy is brilliant, exposed the pet food industry link to uni vet students! His book is a must for any pet owner.

Tom Lonsdale is the reason why I stopped poisoning by dogs with processed dog food, jabs, chemical de wormers and flea prevention chemicals and started feeding raw 20+ years ago.

http://www.rawmeatybones.c...

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
03 February, 12:11
Went to a pet care seminar led by veterinarians on wholistic pet care 25 years ago and Purina was on their not to be trusted list then.

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
02 February, 11:56
I quit using Purina anything after my last dog was riddled w/ cancer. Went back to the local Farm supply store brand. No more issues.

Since then I overheard a convo. w/ Purina Exec at a conference that he forced them to create a new line, which became the Pro-plan line, if he was going to continue to work for them because he wasn't going to use their other products.

Rick Michaels @DarkToLight1985
02 February, 11:54
VK, I replied in Twitter, but I think I'm being deboosted & I want you to see this immediately. These are the two posts I left over there. There is a cancer specific patent in the gallery link below. If you need a better res version, ask & I'll find it . I'll also do what I can to find a vet that has used it.
Ask if you want details. I've used this myself for months. I give this info out for all kinds of needs and I know people have used it for animals. See theses ASAP:
I make it at home for $52..
A YEAR. A family of 4 is about $70.
https://postimg.cc/gallery...
Oxygen is key. One of the most hopeful films ever made (remove spaces):
Full version:
https://bit .ly/3vje5yy
Short version:
https://bit .ly/3vIwLqn
Read this PDF:
https://bit .ly/3MI0p5V
Ask any questions. I will help any way I can.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 February, 11:16 (E)
I saw the post on Twitter & laughed at Purina jumping in to say ‘hi’.

VK years ago in Ibiza I knew a guy who used to work in the pet food industry in the UK [Sales & Marketing for a high end brand] & he got out when he found out how bad they were...he didn’t recommend any of the commercial brands. He took the time to prepare homemade food for his pets.

Prayers up for your doG 🙌❤️🙌

Vibes 👇

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 February, 10:56
I have to 2 cats i feed them purina for healthy weight and they are shedding so bad . Have had dogs get sick over certain dog food brands.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 February, 10:42
I’m changing my cats food to Open Farm. Could not find anything sinister about them. Am using Blue Wilderness but no more, a Fren here informed me today they were bought out by General Mills. So fook that brand!

Only the best food, cleanest water & fenbendazole for my kitties.
I’m also going to start setting an alarm to get up and play with my cats outside everyday.
Food is medicine, so is love.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 February, 10:13
We have been talking about cooking homemade food for our doGs. All they do is walk around scratching. Zero fleas !! Purina has changed IMO. I have had doGs all of my life, never had issues like this.

Julie Que @JulieQue
02 February, 10:09
So VK you got it mixed up with Twitter? That’s really hard to fathom! I’ll have to take you at your word. But, please get you dog some fenbendazole! 11 years old or not the freaking poison purina dog food is what your dog is suffering from! Fenbendazole will help your precious friend!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 10:06
Well we do know they have messed with the chicken feed.
We know that the WEF wants to kill all dogs.
My doggies have been on Rachel Rays their whole life and they have not been sick but they seem to be hungry now all the time like suddenly the same amount of it daily no longer satisfies them.

And well it has increased from 48$ for 40lbs. to 112$.
If Purina is cheaper and has not increased like that perhaps they are putting something in the Purina and trying to drive the price of others up so high that the majority of ppl switch to Purina???

I would not put anything past them. I hope your doggie will be ok.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
02 February, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My cat is acting like that too with RR dry cat food!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 February, 10:05
Vincent, Are you using Fenbendazole

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
02 February, 09:53
Purina is Nestle - therefore cabal-owned! Please VK and friends worldwide - only use small, local pet food - and Human food for that matter and closely read the ingredients. Better still - give your furry Family member raw real food if can afford it -organic is best of course.🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 09:46
I read this... "Hills Science Diet, Purina Pro Plan, and Advance are the most dangerous dog food brands. These dog food brands can cause cancer in dogs. They contain Candida albicans which causes yeast infections, contributing to gastrointestinal tract cancer." ...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 09:44
The Purina brand is the most popular brand and the reviews are awful, my cat had diarrhea for a month, had to give him chicken and rice until I learned it was the Purina causing the problem. Same exact thing with my greyhound dog, the foster gave him Purina. Seemed ok for a few days then the same thing happened... For all you know Purina has parasites.... Hope you can try deworming and a natural indoor kibble...🙏🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 February, 09:40
Frens, please stop feeding your doggies commercial "dog food." The criminals in charge of the food hate US and our loved ones. Yes, they hate our fur-babies. They have been doing them harm for a long time. The recalls were all done on purpose.

Cook for your doggie and look into adding supplements. Dan Scott on Youtube is very knowledgeable on dog nutrition. Cats, too.

Give them vegetables, boiled meat, sweet potatoes, apples/blueberries/bananas, organ meats/beef liver.

They will be just fine.

I'm not into the raw food thingie, but, some people swear by it. Go check out We Feed Raw dot com if this is the route you wish to go.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 10:10
In response America First to her Publication
That would be great if you can do it, but right now with the prices of human food, most ppl are having a difficult time feeding themselves, many times cutting meat from their own diets due to the cost, so that is really not an option for most ppl right now for their doggies and going forward will no doubt it get worse until the White Hats decide to finish this.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 February, 09:38
My dog eats people food. I have never trusted pet food companies. We even make our own treats.
Nestle owns them? I really wondered if they put something in their water that we drink because when I got so sick last year I thought the water tasted weird and I felt like I had snake venom poisoning. We had a lot of the same symptoms. I pray your dog gets better. If she or he was my dog, I would make a salve of coconut oil and manuka honey with some silver. They are all antimicrobial.

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
02 February, 09:38
My daughter prepares homemade puppy (doggy) food: cooked chicken or turkey, rice, healthy oil, chopped squash, carrots, peas in a large batch each week. Keep in fridge up to a week or portion out in freezer bags.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 February, 09:35
I am so happy you are starting the Dog Food conversation VK! 🙏

An Anon, of course, posted about this all in One Chlorine dioxide brand. I ordered 2 bottles only $24.95 each!

https://www.totalhealthsec...

This may help her immediately. 🤷‍♀️🙏🙏

03 February, 01:37
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
One more thing: if you don't already have 2 bottles (1 to 6 oz with dropper), you should get 2 right away. Once you pay the nominal price of the two bottles and make it at home in 5 minutes for the component bottles, about once every 2 to 6 months and then 35 seconds each time you make the final product, you'll save a mountain of cash..
Back tomorrow with the video you can watch...

03 February, 11:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
TxG, here is a comparison of costs I made when I first started on this. Note the price of the component products & how much is in each. And that is STILL a fraction of the cost of the ones you got. More important, note the fact that it's in TWO PARTS. I left an explanation of why that's critical to use of ClO2. I won't disturb any more until you inquire. I don't know why Jim C's price is set at that nor why it's only one part. I've never seen it sold like that & everyone who works with ClO2 that I know always makes it in real time with the droppers bottles. I have my make-at-home 35 second video I made for you too. So ask if wanted. Good luck. I hope all this helped. Please share what I sent you with anyone who is sick and has little $$, ok?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
02 February, 09:34
And I can see why when comparing both set of comments.

AU is offering care and compassion, then critical thinking. Feels like talking to a friend.

Twitter is every single direction except together. Feels like trying to having a convo at a club

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 09:29
Sounds like the demons flow from nestle in many ways.. We used beneful as well, until we recently switched to preparing his food.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 February, 09:25
i feel sad that there are those that can actually watch others suffer and not feel a thing