Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 February, 12:38
looks like i will NOT be getting my main twitter account back and the 17.1k tweets.

class action lawsuit it is then.

thank Q carry on ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 February, 01:30
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Just go make another account! I made the 7th account and it hasn’t had any problems. I lost all the ones I followed but VK has most of them on his so I just go find them through him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 01:33
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
i have one going since oct 2022

just want access to my 17.1k tweets and my Direct messages back.... :(

TonyG @TonyG
02 February, 02:10
I don't think I am getting mine back either. I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago. How long did it take for them to get back to you? I want access to the threads I wrote mostly. When I put in my old twitter handle in the search engine it is as if my information has almost completely been scrubbed.

02 February, 02:11
In response TonyG to his Publication
it took them less than 24 hours for me.
odd

TonyG @TonyG
02 February, 02:16
What email did you use? I sent mine to restoretwitter.com

i filled out the form twice yesterday on this page
and they got back to me twice today lol

https://help.twitter.com/e...
02:19 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response TonyG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it