Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
looks like i will NOT be getting my main twitter account back and the 17.1k tweets.

class action lawsuit it is then.

thank Q carry on ;)
12:38 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
02 February, 01:46
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I made 17 accounts and enough is enough.
If not reinstated, then Twitter can kiss my butt. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 01:51
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
yeehaw 🤣🤣🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
02 February, 01:30
Never for a second believed any of us loud mouths would be reinstated. Not asking to be, either.

02 February, 01:34
In response None None to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 February, 01:30
Just go make another account! I made the 7th account and it hasn’t had any problems. I lost all the ones I followed but VK has most of them on his so I just go find them through him

02 February, 01:33
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
i have one going since oct 2022

just want access to my 17.1k tweets and my Direct messages back.... :(

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 February, 01:28
Same for me!