Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Let's see what happens. Not fair that we need to appeal and ask for reinstatement. We are not the ones responsible for their mistakes.
06:56 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
02 February, 04:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This is my response.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
02 February, 03:27
I think it would be much more efficient to just reinstate all accounts, and then let the people report accounts that actually deserve to be suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 February, 03:02
I got the same response... wonder how long we will have to wait?

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
02 February, 10:00
It is an honour to be banned from Twitter the same day as Our President. It's OK. Nothing can stop what's to come.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 February, 10:00
I agree it stinks we have to do this. We did nothing wrong. Just checked email also got what you posted It's the first time they have responded to me so waiting to see what they to say

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 February, 09:59
Hello,

Thanks for your report. It looks like this is connected with your original case # 0294270464, so we’ve added it to that first report.

We’ll continue our review with this information.

If you have more details you think we should know, please respond to this email to send them our way. We appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Twitter
ref:00DA0000000K0A8.5004w00002Y0LKa:ref

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 February, 04:35
In response Dottie French to her Publication
My response was similar.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 February, 09:59
Elon has made his Twitter private too... not sure why he would do that - unless it was done by an agent of evil in his palace...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 February, 04:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Just trying to read the tea leaves

Perhaps they are trying to eliminate more filtering.

Recall VK ran a test and public impressions were slightly less than private impressions. This suggests some filtering is still in place.

Shortly after VK published his results Elon went private.

Ange Love @LoveM
02 February, 09:57
I still don't trust Twitter and the app...

Northy UK. @Northy
02 February, 09:57
Actually got a reply this time, progress, somewhat

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 February, 09:18
I love you Johnny, but I wouldn't go back if Elon came to my house with a dozen roses. No way.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 February, 09:55
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
No way I'm leaving Twitter. I love to annoy them. That's what pisses them off.