Kaye Revels @WKayeR
How many have ever had Food Poisoning really bad ? I've had it really bad once , but I've unfortunately had it three times.
Usually the last thing I had to eat in my mind got labeled as the culprit , when it truly wasn't.
03:17 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by WKayeR in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 February, 10:00
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
Betaine HCL pepsin cures it in 15-30 mins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
03 February, 03:16
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Thank you πŸ˜ΆπŸ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
02 February, 08:52 (E)
Knock on wood, I've never had food poisoning. For some reason, potlucks scare the daylights out of me, so I avoid so them like the plague. I did have a case of Cryptosporidium once and I wanted to die. That was pretty bad, but I am not sure how it compares to food poisoning.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
02 February, 10:24
I'm a professional food poison survivor. πŸ˜•
I have had Typhus twice (fish first time, water the second)
Salmonella and Shigella.
The Shigella case was from smoked deli fish, the CDC closed that supermarket after two reported cases.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I got it really bad on Martha's Vineyard as a kid. It was awful and all I did was drink from a glass of Coca-Cola soda.
The 2nd time my dad brought home sour dough bread from a business trip to San Francisco. I remember being on the floor of our house in so much pain that my mom called a nurse in the neighborhood to look at me.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
I had it 5 months ago i pinned it down to contaminated water tho. I was throwing up every 5 mins for a day i was really nauseous from all smells 😩

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 February, 10:04
Yep, almost 12 hours of seriously ill. After that, every sickness was "mores than" the rest of the fam with terrible nausea. Worth looking at dirt roads protocol using the paste, if you all have not already joined. We all have installed bugs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 08:49
Idk perhaps sometimes but I have it quite often, a few yrs back so violently would have to be admitted for a few days. I can tell now literally almost as soon as it hits my stomach.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 February, 08:43
I have to say never. But, I had used 1/2+1/2 in my coffee for many years and had these horrible bumps on the outstides of my upper arms. When I happened to complain once around a chiropractor friend she told me it was from dairy. I switched to something else in my coffee and they went away. If I now eat something that is not good my outer upper arms turn bright red so I know not to eat it again.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 February, 05:05
Interesting you Say that
How long After swallowing It can food poison us?
I once got covered by a skin rush
I was told it was eggs or shrimps...
I had eaten both so never really knew

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
02 February, 08:06
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Usually between 6 to 8 hours

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 February, 01:02
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Can take up to 2 days for symptoms to set in.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 February, 03:46
Once really bad & I had eaten the same as friends who didn’t get sick at all.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
02 February, 08:10
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Same with me the very first time . We were on a camping trip and everyone had the same thing.