Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
01 February, 12:09 (E)
Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 February, 07:52
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Hey VK - if you have time..
How much Ivermectin do you give you dog?
I've wondered if it is safe the the canine furry ones (I guess cows get so?) - but what is dosing.
I may do prophylaxis with mine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 01:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thank you so much.
I've sent this to a friend who's dog has cancer.
God bless you for this link!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
01 February, 12:48
Thank you so much! We are fighting mouth cancer with our dog and she's had multiple surgeries. It's heartbreaking. I'm going to try this.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 February, 10:38
Thank you!!!