mars 1776 @mars_1776
It is an important point.
Clandestine does have 129K followers.

Still, don't underestimate how big an impact smaller accounts can have red-pilling in threads.
11:41 PM - Jan 31, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 08:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Also this, I follow on TG
Check it out!

Gateway Pundit put out an article featuring my viral thread about the origins of the Biolabs in Ukraine!

Which has now amassed a remarkable 11 million+ views on Twitter!

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
01 February, 04:06
https://twitter.com/warcla...

warclandestine on Twitter 👍🏻

Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
01 February, 01:58
Hooah!

#MouseArmy
#ScienceWarriors
#AnnoyedCitizens

... and a german physician.
Thankfully Charles Rixey is still on there. This kind of censorship sucks. I loved the scientific conversations...
Blessed be the backchannels!

I'm not sure I want to give Twitter anymore of my content.

HERE'S TO US!
https://youtu.be/KC0DNLDXJ...

Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
03 February, 05:18
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 February, 10:58
129k folloers is a smol account these days? This makes absolutely no sense.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 February, 11:25
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
see if the update makes more sense.

01 February, 11:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Sorry. I added a comment below the 129k within "" it got removed

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 February, 05:04
Millions see his posts....let that sink in....here we go

Northy UK. @Northy
01 February, 03:31
I think he's bigger than we believe, also I think he's one of the reasons why not everybody has not been unbanned yet, as soon as everybodies unbanned the site becomes saturated and his account will be less visible.

The shill, QFS, Trump coin bullshit artists all coming back at once instantly makes anything else become less believable by type.

Clandestine is way too dialled in to be a random dude imo

01 February, 08:56 (E)
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Agree.

Likely a name we'd recognize

01 February, 03:06
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Jacob Creech?

"According to ADL’s Center on Extremism, Jacob Creech created a slew of anonymous accounts under aliases like “WarClandestine” and “BioClandestine” and posted about the theory across major platforms."

https://threadreaderapp.co...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 February, 12:58
So many are shadow banned no matter what they post often no more than one or two ever see it. Twitter won't register likes, won't allow for shares. It's still a problem there.