mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 11:41 (E)
It is an important point.
Clandestine does have 129K followers.

Still, don't underestimate how big an impact smaller accounts can have red-pilling in threads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
I think he's bigger than we believe, also I think he's one of the reasons why not everybody has not been unbanned yet, as soon as everybodies unbanned the site becomes saturated and his account will be less visible.

The shill, QFS, Trump coin bullshit artists all coming back at once instantly makes anything else become less believable by type.

Clandestine is way too dialled in to be a random dude imo
03:31 AM - Feb 01, 2023
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Northy in this post can reply
01 February, 03:06
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Jacob Creech?

"According to ADL’s Center on Extremism, Jacob Creech created a slew of anonymous accounts under aliases like “WarClandestine” and “BioClandestine” and posted about the theory across major platforms."

https://threadreaderapp.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 08:56 (E)
Agree.

Likely a name we'd recognize

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 February, 05:03
Slowly....thinking I may have to go back..