Miss. Messina @Messina
31 January, 01:03
I see me , thinking we can all relate here on AU 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
31 January, 06:37
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Yup! Except....I don't get invited to family reunions anymore 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
I do see some changes I was talking to my sister (she’s in Sicily) and for two years I have been telling her things, she was saying how people that she knew that took the vaccine are starting to see symptoms that town has never heard before and a ton of a heart attacks among younger people, her curiosity has changed a little bit :) it’s good not to give up . ❤️ One thing I am grateful, for she never took the vaccine when I asked her not to❤️
07:30 PM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
31 January, 07:37
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Phew, at least that's a relief. Everyone single one of my family took it except - get this - my severely (wheelchair bound) disabled nephew who is more awake than the rest of them put together. Luckily he is of sound mind, and an adult, so he was able to make an informed choice.

Miss. Messina @Messina
31 January, 07:38
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Heather , that’s A-Mazing ❤️❤️❤️Wow