Miss. Messina @Messina
I see me , thinking we can all relate here on AU 😉
01:03 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 February, 05:52
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
It kind of looks like the sheep dog. I don't think we are sheep at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
01 February, 12:49
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I think it is, it was meant to be more of a metaphor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
01 February, 01:37
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
The metaphor of a sheep Dog :

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
31 January, 08:33
My entire family is conservative, and yet I am the 'black sheep'.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
31 January, 06:37
Yup! Except....I don't get invited to family reunions anymore 😂😂😂

Miss. Messina @Messina
31 January, 07:22
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
lol my nick name since I was a little girl was/is “ big mouth “ even then I would point out injustice verbally, ❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
31 January, 07:30
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I do see some changes I was talking to my sister (she’s in Sicily) and for two years I have been telling her things, she was saying how people that she knew that took the vaccine are starting to see symptoms that town has never heard before and a ton of a heart attacks among younger people, her curiosity has changed a little bit :) it’s good not to give up . ❤️ One thing I am grateful, for she never took the vaccine when I asked her not to❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 January, 05:50

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
31 January, 01:51

Miss. Messina @Messina
31 January, 05:06
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Yes, they still talk about me till this day lol it’s fun to be famous among them. Love the Famiglia :)

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 January, 01:18
That's me...😊

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
31 January, 05:48
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
And me! I seriously don't have a problem with being a black sheep. It is the only sheep to be!