was never suspended

never had twitter

01:57 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 February, 11:00
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
My first 2 are still suspended. On there now with a 3rd email 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
01 February, 06:57
I get popped about once a month. They never tell me what I did. I've been told more than once I was mistaken for a bot. Since they can flag accounts as "problematic" you'dthink they could flag mine as NOT a bot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 February, 07:05
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Yeah. I think @doqholliday was giving us a big hint.

Did they use this dashboard to id us as Russian influence? i.e. Russian Bots

The “Hamilton 68” dashboard was a high level scam to falsely accuse Russian influence behind everything.

https://twitter.com/lhfang...

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
01 February, 06:15
I left before any suspensions took place. As soon as my husband saw a picture I took/posted of a reflection coming from our bedpost that was a perfect Q he got really worried and asked I remove my Twitter account.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 February, 07:10
5 accounts suspended Lol but back there

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
01 February, 07:03
How about suspended and do not care

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 February, 06:36
Still suspended!

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
31 January, 09:03
Suspended a few accts but i have another

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 January, 08:46
I was never suspended..........
I voluntarily deleted it after the purges.............. glad I did.
I save a backup - that NO ONE follows.

After the OKeefe revelation - I retweeted that and a few other jab posts. With VPN - they made it mostly impossible to log in since.

Nothing has changed.
Just the name of the "primary owner.".......... whomever that is.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 January, 08:42
Help Please! VK As of about an hour ago your Twitter Posts say that they are privacy protected! Now am I not only suspended but now can’t even follow your Tweets! What’s up? 😱

31 January, 09:20
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Dasting for sure.

31 January, 09:27
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Looks like some testing was going on.He's non-private again.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 07:58
The commas actually worked on FB. The more folks were sharing private stuff the more I wanted away from FB. It's not smart to share private stuff on the internet.

FB sent me a question about pedophilia and asked me what
I thought.

I left not responding.
Weeks earlier I saw Young boys being solicited and I had youngsters so I just left.

31 January, 11:17
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Wow.
Yeah, would stay away from FB soliciting info.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 07:45
Years Back 2015-2016,
A friend and I were discussing the
Facebook, YT beginning "daze"
OF the home base censoring in various ways.

He, The Real Scientist suggested...
When, p,os,tin,g, s,ome,the,in,g, I,m,Po,r,ta,n,t...TO hide from algorithm manipulations...
Use, "co,m,mas" to confuse algorithms. Now a "daze" it's called AI. SO to confuse the very AI that we feed with our every keystroke... Inflections...
TO Confuse "AI Karen"...We use inflections instead of continuous keystrokes that the computer actually learned from our typing and finishes our words for us.

... Make sense?

If I Had An Account With YT...
The To,pi,c W,ou,ld Hav,e M,a,ny "Breaks" In The Wo,rd,s To
D,is,co,u,ra,g,e "AI" Fro,m S,hut,ti,ng The Vid,e,o, Down.

He, A,ls,o, s,ai,d, E,spe,ci,al,l,y a,fte,r "e".

I was getting banned on FB and that is why the he made suggestions.

Shortly thereafter, I quit talking on FB and only used it for tracking Musicians.

Widget 260 @widget260
31 January, 07:28
Was suspended but allowed to create a new account 22 months later.

Vette Girl @Zippin
31 January, 06:43
Yep, I'm still suspended from twatter.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
31 January, 05:46
I honestly haven’t even tried to get back on yet

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
31 January, 05:25
Still waiting for reinstatement of my original account which has been my only account since 2009.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 January, 05:07
Still rejected err I mean suspended! 😞

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
31 January, 04:59
Cat 1 here as well ….

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 January, 04:57
I made a, not even sure the number now,other account and I’m able to see and post things but I get absolutely no traction. Maybe one like every once in a while. My other accounts are still suspended after appealing.

31 January, 05:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
In Oct 22, I tried a new account. after a month of replying in threads, I was starting to get some traction.

I changed some bio info and replied to a covid thread.
Then another permanent suspension.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 04:41
Okay...
I Am Confused...

When I clicked my answer earlier
on your Poll,
Choosing The "Never Had Twitter" button,
results showed me in the
17th Percentile...
I screenshot, and shared.

Now it's 14%...
How does it go down?
Wouldn't it stay the same
OR
Go up representing new clicks
who "Never Had Twitter"?

Perhaps Too Much Ice Outside
AND
I've Got A Brain Freeze.

Thanks For Helping Me Understand. 💕👍💕🌼

Oh...Maybe It's A Glitch
With New AU Upgrades
And Hasn't Caught Up Yet.👍

31 January, 04:47
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
The poll is still running.

I presume the percentages changed after you grabbed a screen shot.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
31 January, 04:41
*Un suspended on a garbage back up account that is shadow banned

laura rosario @Lauracr
31 January, 04:28
Still permanently suspended on both my accounts

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
31 January, 04:23
All my accounts are permanently suspended. 😔

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
31 January, 04:07
Still suspended opened another account but only really come on here

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
31 January, 03:51
Still suspended 😁

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
31 January, 03:41
Trolled a little to hard on billary…😂😘🤭

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 03:35
I think my sis made me one once, but I don't use it and can't remember, it was years ago.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 January, 03:15
No problemo with Y'all
On Twittwat...
I'm cool.

I just never had any desire
to sign up.
I DID read, and discovered
some folks which
broaden my horizons.

Thanks For Sharing Y'all
In This Adventure!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎💕🌼

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 January, 03:05
Suspended AF..😭🤣

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
31 January, 03:01
Was never active on twat until Elon took it over, never got suspended. Have lost 2 Facebook accounts though, hope to get my original one back someday. Guess we’ll have to wait and see. Wish Elon would buy that one too