CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
๐Ÿ˜‹hmmm...

I think this is a Trump card. Art of Sun Tzu.

So do not respond to this with anti-Desantis rhetoric cuz I don't want to hear it. Desantis has not announced he is running, so don't make stuff up, please.

Use your brain. Use facts. Use your algebraic skills here. What does Mr T do? He plays really good chess. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜
09:17 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
31 January, 09:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Obviously, the deep state would love nothing better than if DeSantis would run, thus creating plausible deniability for dividing the Republican vote and allowing another unpopular Democrat to get elected.

But my guess is that after getting the MSM and RINOs to push DeSantis during this supposed rift, DeSantis will publicly announce that he has no intention of running and that he fully endorses Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 09:43
In response Other Half to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜€agree 100 percent

But right now, desantis is letting them destroy themselves with anxiety and TDS ๐Ÿ˜†

so brilliant!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
31 January, 09:24
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
THEY/THEM ARE PUSHING DESANTIS. WHY? PERSONALLY, HE IS A VERY GOOD GOV.