Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 January, 09:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 January, 02:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
we've had AMPLE exposure. time to end this movie and get our FREEDOM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Try thirty years, ya'll made it for the good part, and me. YAY>
05:41 AM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 January, 04:29
i've known this place was evil since i was a child. been calling it out for almost 30 years. the past few years have been hell on my child because we have to let the idiots see. sorry - not consenting any further. those who are awake and are working for good and have a lot of abundance/resources need to be helping those who are struggling w/health, poverty, social isolation (because fam and "friends" walked away or took the jab and are now toxic w/their shedding). seriously - anything someone puts my way when i am crying out in pain is going to get the TRUTH returned.

31 January, 04:45
Yeah, I know the fookin feeling, fiat is the number one fooking thing, well lots fookin more, but that also the powers that ain't have used against me. I don't know intent of last part. I wish you the best.

31 January, 04:53
Think about all the piss from the death shotted in the water table. I have been. TF they gonna do about that to clear that up.

Cam Mac @campmac111
31 January, 01:27
Ditto...especially considering the alternative. Feeling bigly blessed and grateful to be a witness to all these miracles and wonders (seen and unseen...past, present and future).