Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 January, 08:12
It's almost like we have been left with the fearful scenarios in play so that we are forced to confront our fears, but those "running the game" know that they won't play out. All part of the learning experience to have faith and hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
I'm still clinging onto the hope that the vax injuries are a psyop.

My real world, praise God, has no reality of this.
09:24 AM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
29 January, 10:54
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yes. Everything you said.

But also, the medical profession are part of the sting op so it would make sense to trap them with saline.

Then, when they give something to hundreds or thousands of people with no informed consent, the next phase of the sting op would be to make a psyop out of injuries and watch who keeps pushing it vs who stops pushing it.

I honestly think this is all a massive sting operation and the injuries are a counter psyop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
31 January, 08:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I know a pharmacy tech who stated that yes, there were a lot of salines out there. Not sure which jab he got; he only had the first and a booster. Happily, his personality has not changed, nor did he get ill from the jabs.