Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's almost like we have been left with the fearful scenarios in play so that we are forced to confront our fears, but those "running the game" know that they won't play out. All part of the learning experience to have faith and hope.
08:12 AM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 February, 12:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin you are such an aspiration! But I'm not feeling fear...I'm actually just tired...I need to have a small win..something to feel hopeful about. I'm having a pity party..tomorrow is a new day I suppose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 January, 06:46
I've learned over the past five years: Never, Ever, Ever Give Up, ... Trust yourself ... know that you have brothers in arms and never stand alone ... that the world is much bigger than your own neighbors ... that compassion and empathy are virtues ...
So many new experiences... no fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 January, 06:49

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 January, 05:11
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙌💖🙌
I love L♾P’s messages & images.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 January, 06:54
Totally agree!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 January, 11:01
Down on my knees and have been for years. Love to you.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 January, 10:28
Faith is increasing and it is beautiful Martin.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
29 January, 09:24
I'm still clinging onto the hope that the vax injuries are a psyop.

My real world, praise God, has no reality of this.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts