Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 08:45
Well, i watched the halftime show and it was creepy. I saw: the words ALONE, LONER and TOUCH in the opening with a bunch of people with freaky masks with red eyes and no mouths. Then the singer went into this gold, garish tunnel and a bunch of guys with jockstraps on their faces like makes danced around him. Afterward, he was joined by an "army" of these jockstrap faced weirdos marching around on the field. NOT ONE THING WAS REDEEMING OR A SURPRISE. Please stop predicting because there are only so many satanic kicks in the face we can take. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 February, 08:48
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
a complete shit show! 😡 my pissed level is off the charts! When do we the people say enough is enough and start taking our country back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
They can only push good people so far before they take matters into their own hands. I think we are getting close to that.
08:50 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
07 February, 09:08
exactly...

amy lilley @amylilley
07 February, 09:02
pissed level way over 9 right now...did not watch 1/2 time show, always evil, but still, pissed level waaaaaaayyyy up🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬love you Jonella😎

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 09:06
In response amy lilley to her Publication
love you too! putting all in the hands of the Lord!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 February, 08:56
Agreed. It is starting to feel that we are being lied to and deceived to keep us under control and orderly.

We need to stop being complacent and remember what the Romanian people had to do in 1989.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...