Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Well, i watched the halftime show and it was creepy. I saw: the words ALONE, LONER and TOUCH in the opening with a bunch of people with freaky masks with red eyes and no mouths. Then the singer went into this gold, garish tunnel and a bunch of guys with jockstraps on their faces like makes danced around him. Afterward, he was joined by an "army" of these jockstrap faced weirdos marching around on the field. NOT ONE THING WAS REDEEMING OR A SURPRISE. Please stop predicting because there are only so many satanic kicks in the face we can take. 🤬
08:45 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
08 February, 07:19
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
After the horrendous butchering of the National Anthem, I walked away. I wanted to give it a shot and watch the game .... NOPE. I hope those "artists" are never able to make another penny in the entertainment industry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
07 February, 09:04
Hideous! I had stopped watching these satanic schiesse shows years ago. I thought perhaps we Patriots might be thrown a crumb or 2 but NOPE! I feel we are rudderless in this storm of storms. Hopium is becoming a rarer commodity these days. Had my rant...now I have to go shower off all that filth and decadence!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
07 February, 08:59
I feel phsically ill after watching it!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 08:59
You forgot one things which is maybe the worst of all... While the Weeknd sund the whole Red Light and the screen in the background flashed very sublimanal the word SATAN. I really hope the Military is getting the Broadcast and saw all this as well....

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 09:00
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
argh I wish we had an Edit button here on AnonUp, all these mistakes because there is not correction tool here to show us words are wrong. :(
@administrator I hope those two features are the next to come 🙏

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 February, 08:48
a complete shit show! 😡 my pissed level is off the charts! When do we the people say enough is enough and start taking our country back?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 08:50
In response Just Me... to her Publication
They can only push good people so far before they take matters into their own hands. I think we are getting close to that.

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
07 February, 08:48
well said that was awful!