Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
"Make sure you are on the right side of history."
@martingeddes
01:08 AM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply
Pepe Kek @Pepe
30 January, 05:58
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
29 January, 07:51
QAnon does not exist Q already stated that there is Q and there are anons but no QAnon

QAnon must be a different group I have heard of them but I do not follow them I do follow Q though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
29 January, 05:32
There is indeed A Reckoning coming... Been telling my son that for some time now.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 January, 11:01

J.J. Jameson @jjj
29 January, 02:17
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
People who continue to post misinformation are not on the right side of history. They are enabling the abusers, the exploiters and the manipulators by making it that much harder to find the truth.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 January, 06:51