Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
I understand there has been an update....I noticed that I am unable to leave comments on posts, unable to check notifications and when I try to check them I have to reload the page.
05:24 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
28 January, 05:42
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I was able to leave a comment on a post just now without any problems and I did not have to reload my notifications so I guess the glitches are all being worked out.

But unless I'm getting near-sighted, everyone's mugs and avatars appear slightly larger than before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 January, 05:28
This looks like a major and awesome update, so there might be little hiccups and problems along the way while those bugs get ironed out - any large change like this will never go perfectly the first time.

Worth the wait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 January, 05:25
Clear your history delete cookies. Sign in and begin to enjoy 2.O

#BlessUp