Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 08:45
Well, i watched the halftime show and it was creepy. I saw: the words ALONE, LONER and TOUCH in the opening with a bunch of people with freaky masks with red eyes and no mouths. Then the singer went into this gold, garish tunnel and a bunch of guys with jockstraps on their faces like makes danced around him. Afterward, he was joined by an "army" of these jockstrap faced weirdos marching around on the field. NOT ONE THING WAS REDEEMING OR A SURPRISE. Please stop predicting because there are only so many satanic kicks in the face we can take. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Evil @NeverEvil
After the horrendous butchering of the National Anthem, I walked away. I wanted to give it a shot and watch the game .... NOPE. I hope those "artists" are never able to make another penny in the entertainment industry.
07:19 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NeverEvil in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Never Evil, click on at the bottom under it