Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK on Twitter, “ If they can control Chicken from having eggs by tainting the feed imagine what they could do with...”

Did you know that the company that makes questionable chicken feed (Purina) is owned by the same food conglomerate {Nestle) that makes human baby food (Gerber).

Most of the food human’s consume is made by companies owned by only 10 giant food conglomerates.
12:59 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 09:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nestle owns most of the bottled water companies, even the spring water ones...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 January, 04:00
It is not expensive to eat healthy. Yes the box stuff is cheap, but if you just buy fresh vegetables, fruits, meat and dairy it doesn’t cost any more. And yes I’m aware some may be GMO or not as nutritious as it used to be, but for me the less processed the better. Really consider what is on store shelves and why is it even called food. It’s been so manufactured and processed it doesn’t resemble real food. And why does it cost less to buy food that’s processed when it takes so much expensive equipment, buildings and people to make it? When it does’t cost near that to just harvest and sell. They’ve totally lied about prices and we bought it. Just ask, what is good? It’s what is as close to the way God made it. Holy Spirit told me that almost 40 years ago when I asked Him what should I eat after being so confused by different diets.
Our problem is we’re too tired from working & other activities society says we have to do to cook from scratch…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashley TruthSeeker @AshleyTruthSeeker
28 January, 10:16
And Monsanto [BAYER PHARMACEUTICALS] owns them all. Gates is heavily invested.
Wait until people find out what those flavor enhancers are made from.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 January, 05:03
Someone should interview the guy
who just quit CDC over the Baby Formula
issue...

Did they drain the supply chain to replace
it w/ CV VAx content laden product?

Apparently childrens drugs/ cough syrup
has been fooled with; Many children in Africa
died.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 January, 04:55
They are all part of the same group... Mason owned and run.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
28 January, 01:46
A favorite pastime while standing in line at the grocery store checkout is seeing what people are eating; cheap, processed and poisoned food takes the cake. Lowering our vibration through poisoned food, water, mental sphere makes for docile and unaware slaves It also feeds the medical and pharmaceutical industry with sickened zombies.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
28 January, 11:39
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
They have people struggling to make ends meet, so people buy the cheapest thing at the store. Buying healthy foods is so expensive that most cannot afford it. If we could all just grow our own foods, fruits, vegetables, beef, pork, chicken , fish, etc. It would be amazing. Don't really trust most of the seeds we buy to grow, bit what do we do?

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
28 January, 01:41
VKs tweet has missing “s” Should be “chickens.” Santa Clau(s) coming? 🔨

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 January, 01:34
🤔
I'd like to know if any of those companies (if so, which ones?) sell under another name as store brands or generic brands.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 01:29
We will have to completely redo our food system, they have taken over corporate America and most of our food has poison in it of some kind.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
28 January, 01:20
Mondelez is another company

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 January, 01:17
Don’t forget these too!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 January, 01:11
Thats why they substitute breast milk..

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 January, 01:07
There is a reason Bill Gates said they would reduce the population through food & vaccines.
Why do you think the boxed "foods" are so much less expensive than fresh raw ingredients.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 01:06
I'd been hearing about the feed from Tractor Supply company, & how after ditching it people's chickens started laying again
Not sure who the parent company is on that - have to do some digging

I started hearing about the Purina feed & how it seemed to be interfering with the egg production late in the week
Purina isn't good for cats & dogs so you can logically assume it isn't good for the chickens - or people

Nestle is the parent company for a lot of subsidiary companies - I have a chart similar to the one you have up
It's shocking & most people don't know

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 January, 01:04
Let's not forget the 💉🩸

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 January, 01:03
Time to FEED.