Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Halftime show. Hmm. Red and white blood cells. Adrenochrome?
08:46 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
07 February, 09:44
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Knowing what we all know now, why the heck is anyone watching this trash?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 February, 09:31
yep wow u ladys r so smart tk u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
07 February, 09:16

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 09:29
In response Angela Smith to her Publication
thankyou. do u know what that was from?

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
07 February, 09:12
I picked up the evil red eyes in the dark, and the darkness parted for the blinding bright light... dark to light 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole show gave me some creepy vibes!

Susie QQQ @SusieQQQ
07 February, 09:07
All I can think is they all look like they are wearing jockstraps on their heads 🤷‍♀️

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
07 February, 09:09
In response Susie QQQ to her Publication
I said the exact same thing!!!!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 February, 09:33
In response Susie QQQ to her Publication
That's exactly what I said.

Kim Mac @Kimsangels
07 February, 09:05
they look like aliens

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 08:58
Red is not only an adrenachrome color. It's Trump's color, MAGA hats, etc. Note some of the hands look like they are holding light.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 February, 09:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
double masks?

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
07 February, 09:38
In response Every Time to her Publication
Black and Red Vatican

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 February, 08:56
in the beginning that guy was lowered down like he "fell down from heaven" with all the back ups w red glowing eyes & i swear i saw an upside down red cross

Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 08:59
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
i thought "lucifer" when i saw that

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
The sad part is we all see it but not the sleeping normiees

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
07 February, 09:06
In response Barbara Rosseau to her Publication
Agree Barbara, none of this is waking up the sleeping dead. Just pissing off the Patriots even more.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
07 February, 08:55
Super creepy and even chaotic at times

Marley McCord @Marley808
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
my thoughts exactly

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
07 February, 08:54
i couldn't stop looking at the jockstrap on their face! 😏 But that makes since! My iphone emoji has a blood drop now!! 😡 Not cool!!

Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 08:58
In response Claire Reagan to her Publication
haha. my son and i made up out own lyrics using those words. 🎶we wear underwear on face🎵

James McClaskey @McClaskeyJames687
07 February, 08:53
white face, black eyes.. panda eyes? sick fucks

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
07 February, 08:53
Weird gas like masks, red (blood) everywhere, apocolyptic vids in background, everyone bandaged?? Not entertaining and I got hopeful with the gloves everywhwre...but nothing that I could see.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 February, 08:52
Horrible thought but you may be right. Creepy for sure.

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
07 February, 08:47
Or Red Coats