Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
27 January, 02:14
Frenz, last week I asked you all to pray for a miracle for me. I had to move by last Tuesday, had no job and no where to go. Within about 2 hours almost 500 responded with prayers. Someone posted an ad that was on Gab about a job in another state that included an apartment as part of the pay. I reached out to the person that posted on Gab. I got the job and Im in that state now! I wanted to reach out and say thank you so very very much. I was beyond blessed with a miracle. I'm still going through notifications looking for the person that posted it for me as I wanted to give a special shout out. Miracles happen frenz. Each and every one of you that sent prayers are miracles. Thank you Thank you Thank you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Praise the Lord Sadie.. So happy to hear that!!
Praying Hands...(can't figure out to new emoji link) LOL
11:13 AM - Jan 28, 2023
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
28 January, 12:22
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
👋 was having the same problem, it's working better now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 03:29
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Nope, mine still not working.. Only have the small bar at bottom and when I tap emoji it does nothing.. LOL LOL