Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
27 January, 07:24
Strange on the debt clock gold and silver is at zero

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 January, 08:48
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
If I understand correctly my husband says that this mean only that there has been no increase. 0 increase. Which could hide a decrease in value since they only show increases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
no the price per ounce for gold and silver is always listed even as it goes up.and down I have watched tjis for years has never been at zero
may be time for the revaluation
09:24 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 January, 09:29
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I don't know. He's just going off what their definition of it is when you hover over them that photo appears. Like if you made 120,000 last year then 120,000 this year there would be a 0% increase next year if you didn't make any more. But he could be wrong. I guess we will see. He does say it's not significant of anything dire. 🤷‍♀️ So far over the years he's been more right than I have but who knows. Maybe it will happen. He's pretty sure the dollar isn't going to go anywhere. But maybe it will. I guess we will see. 🤷‍♀️💝

27 January, 09:39
I am not looking at that the price of gold and silver is gone

27 January, 09:44
These prices should be on that chart

The current price of gold as of January 27, 2023 is $1,927.50 per ounce

Silver Spot PricesTodayChangeSilver Prices Per Ounce$23.64