Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 January, 08:48
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
If I understand correctly my husband says that this mean only that there has been no increase. 0 increase. Which could hide a decrease in value since they only show increases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
27 January, 09:24
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
no the price per ounce for gold and silver is always listed even as it goes up.and down I have watched tjis for years has never been at zero
may be time for the revaluation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 January, 07:54
👀

I go over to that site from time to time & this is a first that I've seen

27 January, 08:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
yes never have seen this in my lifetime

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 January, 07:53
Oh wow...maybe a crash soon.

27 January, 08:07
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I hope so 🙏