Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 January, 08:17
My son is my best friend he is my only friend, there are no words to express how incredible Brilliant and loving and kind and compassionate for humanity he is. I was chosen to be his mother and it just beyond miraculous and I Am forever GREATFUL !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
❤️Oh how nice he seems to be a lovely guy too what a smile. Yes, I am also thankful for my 25-year-old Emil, the last in line and the one who always persevered. My 2 daughters slipped away 15 years ago when they didn't care about my spiritual side and I was difficult because even then I was against the government and talked about the corrupt world according to David icke, Haven't seen them since and haven't seen my grandchildren either. Nothing, they blocked both me and Emil forever, think that they failed their 9-year-old brother at the time because mother helped others with cancer, especially children who were going to die and they thought I was nuts, that says everything about them. Don't get it and never will. But I have my beautiful son who has moved back home with me so that we can fight together and I am grateful for that. And what a great picture of you all.🙏❤️🙂
08:31 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria. Liv., click on at the bottom under it