Julie Casey @Trump2023
My son is my best friend he is my only friend, there are no words to express how incredible Brilliant and loving and kind and compassionate for humanity he is. I was chosen to be his mother and it just beyond miraculous and I Am forever GREATFUL !
08:17 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
27 January, 08:33
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
That is WONDERFUL!
My dad is MY best friend and I am his.
My life was a product of a failed abortion.
I'm one of those stories.
My birth mother gave me up for adoption and I just happened to be born on the same as my new dad's.
From the time I could remember he always said that I was the best birthday present he EVER got.
Somehow he mastered the art of being a parent and later, my best friend.
Always patient, kind and one of the best listeners in the world.
When children and parents love each other like we do
I consider it the greatest gift the world has to offer.
Honestly, if he wasn't my dad......
I'd want to know him and want him to be in my life for sure
Great guy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 January, 09:10
In response Night Shift to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
27 January, 10:10
In response Night Shift to her Publication
What a wonderful story and relationship. I didn't grow up with my dad until I was 12. My mother passed when I was three years old. Her evil sister raised me until my dad remarried. Out of 8 children, I was the last one to leave home for college. Me and my dad became good friend until the day he passed in 1996. The older I got the closer we became. He taught me construction, how to cook, and love God. Haven't found anyone to replace him. He will also be my rock!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
27 January, 08:31
❤️Oh how nice he seems to be a lovely guy too what a smile. Yes, I am also thankful for my 25-year-old Emil, the last in line and the one who always persevered. My 2 daughters slipped away 15 years ago when they didn't care about my spiritual side and I was difficult because even then I was against the government and talked about the corrupt world according to David icke, Haven't seen them since and haven't seen my grandchildren either. Nothing, they blocked both me and Emil forever, think that they failed their 9-year-old brother at the time because mother helped others with cancer, especially children who were going to die and they thought I was nuts, that says everything about them. Don't get it and never will. But I have my beautiful son who has moved back home with me so that we can fight together and I am grateful for that. And what a great picture of you all.🙏❤️🙂

Maria. Liv. @maria07
27 January, 08:31
❤️Oh how nice he seems to be a lovely guy too what a smile. Yes, I am also thankful for my 25-year-old Emil, the last in line and the one who always persevered. My 2 daughters slipped away 15 years ago when they didn't care about my spiritual side and I was difficult because even then I was against the government and talked about the corrupt world according to David icke, Haven't seen them since and haven't seen my grandchildren either. Nothing, they blocked both me and Emil forever, think that they failed their 9-year-old brother at the time because mother helped others with cancer, especially children who were going to die and they thought I was nuts, that says everything about them. Don't get it and never will. But I have my beautiful son who has moved back home with me so that we can fight together and I am grateful for that. And what a great picture of you all.🙏❤️🙂

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
27 January, 08:30
❤️So sweet love you all

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 08:29

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 January, 08:27
👍❤️😃