Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 January, 11:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm still waiting, sent appeals 3 times since end of Nov, and Nuttin'!....I can only lurk...😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 January, 12:18
to bad it only big accounts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awakened __T @awakened_t
28 January, 12:08
we're waiting for you Kim! 💛

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 12:34
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
Im ready too

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 11:31
🥳
Awesome! 🥰🙏🏼

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
27 January, 10:58
let's all send request to Elon to reinstate you and those still band.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
27 January, 10:54
i keep checking to see if uv been reinstated 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 January, 10:36
Awesome!

Lily B.... @LilyB
27 January, 08:30
Thanks for sharing, Kim. Still waiting for your account to be reinstated over there. Someday...

27 January, 08:40
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
thanks Lily...me, too!
hopefully soon.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
27 January, 07:57
Reviewers are probably having issues resolving multiple accounts.
Any issue there?
If so I wouldn't hold my breath.

27 January, 08:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
yeah not sure how they are evaluating that...will be interesting.
I'm definitely in that category.

27 January, 07:33
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 January, 07:19
STILL BANNED

27 January, 07:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
me, too...many still are.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 11:32
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Me too! 🥰🙏🏼