Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 January, 08:32
There must be an ethical foundation to being a "white hat". Is it that you...
- Must violate the free will of those who violate the free will of others
- Must not violate the free will of those who have the option to be sufficiently informed of the dangers of their choices
- Must take a "do unto others" approach in the grey area in the middle, guiding people away from danger and towards safety, but not taking on their karma
???

What is the foundation that keeps this all lawful in the widest scale and scope?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
To answer your questions, is to answer these questions, be it the WHs and or our own selves.

Who and what are we responsible for?

Who and what are we to be accountable to for our actions in the name of "good"?

In this vain our actions of a heroic nature may become debts owed, somewhat similar to the allegory of Jeshua saving us from our sins and paying a debt on the cross for it.

Are acts of heroism acts of karmic reconciliation that bring peace, rather than entanglements that bring anguish? Can they be one, the other or both?

(On a side note, when I read the fields of light, those we call WHs are motivated by karmic reconciliation- they will get to ascend in this ages ending and new beginning)

If I ask myself what would God do about the parasites infecting the multiverse, apparently God would do nothing OR would impulse some to be doing something? If so, does God feel responcible for the parasites if it brought the cause to others to eradicate them?

The Par
04:46 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it