Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Home :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 January, 07:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
My first CD had stars in the night sky as the imagery within the inside fold. I would always sign my CDs, “Never lose your sense of wonder“. My old remodeled school bus/tour bus was air brushed with planets and nebulas as well. Not necessarily who I am now, that era was in my 20’s but… No coincidences!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 January, 08:22
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I can relate.
I feel as if things I connected with in my 20's were important in shaping who I am, even though they are not a part of me any more.
My taste in music changed, my choice in clothes, and the type of people....
Some deep down feeling most of us have, is that we are not from here.
There are no coincidences and I am glad you are here...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 January, 03:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Gdy Charlie😎
My Favorite Color, Always has been.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 January, 04:41
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Good Afternoon J.P.
I hope you are doing well.
Been snowing off and on in the valley, and windy...
I had to grab more wood for the fireplace as it is going to be downright chilly the next few days.
Stay safe my friend!