Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
You can also see how the vaccinated can lose their spiritual connection to God.
Only evil would spout this.
JulzeeQ #PureBlood
JulzeeQ
🥴 Now you can see how a holocaust happens.

D. Scott eclipsethis2003
eclipsethis2003

Unvaccinated
12:47 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 January, 06:53
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
These people have serious mental issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 January, 01:31
I like the idea of wearing a badge, say a big yellow star that reads "Unjabbed." Yes, I would go there. Think of the conversations sparked!

Still gotta make that tin foil chapeau for which I've collected silver tidbits like a bird about to nest to enhance the effect.

My mask worn for less than ten hours said "Unconstitutional COVID Vaccine."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 January, 01:30
Yep all payed by big pharma!!!!! Veritas leaked👇
https://www.projectveritas...

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
27 January, 01:25
Evil walks among us.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 January, 01:14
Wooooooow. These people not only have drunk the kool-aid....it's completely pickled their brains. I agree...there is no real connection to God with these people. There is zero compassion. It's actually evil disguised as caring about other humans.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 January, 01:05
🤮🤮🤮 Lol to all this! I personally refuse to fly if my pilot has been vaccinated, I refuse vaccinated blood, I just the other day told the priest I work for to sit away from me because he kept coughing on me and just said it was a dry throat, and I informed him he was shedding on me after he had at keast 4 jabs and he just laughed, and I stood my ground and told him to move away and he was truly perplexed and I am sure thought I was nuts! The only reason hospitals will take the vaccinated over the unvaxed is because their probability of dying is higher and the hospital is looking at their reimbursements, cha ching it's about money! Just my opinion.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 January, 12:59
Karma's a real bitch.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 January, 12:56
Fuck them. We must laff at them when they see the Truth.
Never forget what they've said and done.
And ONLY AFTER THEY CRY AND APPOLOGIZE TO US...should we forgive them....not FOR them, but for us.
FUCK THEM!!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 January, 01:32
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Get a rope. Oh, wait, there's a lot of that at Gitmo.