Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:59
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Fortunately, Anon’s have been deprogrammed over the course of the past 5+ years to break the chains of indoctrination and rote learning forced upon us by the public education system.
08:42 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 January, 04:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
when i was in 1st grade i flunked the match the items assignment. the shirt to the drawer, teacup to the saucer, dog to the dog house, because i thought it would be funnier to put the teacup in the drawer the shirt in the dog house and the dog on the saucer. i was still laughing when my older sister said i was retarded. this may have been when my mother started drinking. no one really wants me thinking for myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 January, 01:53
Except for intuits, who always know better and doesnt pay attention to bs.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 January, 01:33
Good Morning Cowboy W2b !
Slaves No More ...

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
27 January, 11:02
I personally believe "Think for yourself" is the most important parts of "The Great Awakening".
This holds true even for things that come from those you want to "Trust" which is the "due diligence" part.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 January, 09:42

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 January, 10:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Amen!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 January, 09:11
Sheep No More!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
27 January, 09:05
correct sir